Where to watch Bonfire Night fireworks in south Warwickshire 2022
BONFIRE night is fast approaching and the Herald has put together a guide of where to see firework and bonfire displays across the area.
Friday, 4th November
- Alcester Rugby Football Club Bonfire Night, Kings Coughton. Gates open 6.30pm with bonfire lit at 7.30pm, fireworks at 8pm and live music from 8.45pm. Several bars, food stalls and free parking. Tickets in advance only from the club and cost £8 adult, £5 child and under 2s free.
- Shipston Sport Club Annual Bonfire and Fireworks Display. Gates open at 5pm, bonfire lit at 6pm and fireworks at 7pm. Food, music, licensed bar, mulled wine, tombola and funfair games. On the gate entry tickets: £6 adults, £4 child and under 5s free. Discounted tickets available via Eventbrite and advisable to book in advance as numbers are capped. Cark park only available to disabled badge holders.
- Fireworks, food and funfair, Leamington Rugby Football Club, Moorefields, Blackdown. Gates open 5.30pm with fireworks at 7.30pm. Cash only at gate. Cars up to two people £10, 3+ £20 and on foot £5.
Saturday, 5th November
- Chipping Campden annual bonfire and fireworks night, Recreation Ground. Gates open 5pm with bonfire lit at 6pm and fireworks at 6.30pm. Organised by St James and Ebrington PTFA, there will be food vendors, sweet stall, hot drinks, soup stall and bar. Entrance on the gate: £5 adults, £3 children and under 5s free. Cash only.
- Long Itchington Village Bonfire and Fireworks, The Green Man, 5pm to 11pm. Fire lit at 6.30pm with fireworks at 7pm. Food stalls and bar from 5pm. Tickets only available online via Eventbrite. Price: £3.50 adults, under 12s £2.75, £11 family 2+2.
- Fireworks Gala, Kenilworth Castle. Gates open 5.30pm. Entertainment and a range of food and drink stalls organised by Kenilworth Round Table. Advanced booking only with no sales on the gate. Tickets costs £11.50 adults and 14+, £5.50 seniors 65+, £5.50 children 4 to 13, under 4s free (ticket required).
- Warwick town bonfire and fireworks, Warwick Racecourse, gates open at 5pm. Display at 6pm and 6.40pm. Organised by Warwick Lions and Warwick Rotary. Free parking, bar and hot food stalls. Tickets must be bought in advance via www.warwicktownbonfire.org.uk
Sunday 6th November
- Stratford Rugby Club Town Bonfire and Fireworks, Stratford Rugby Club, Loxley Road. Gates open 5pm, bonfire lit 6pm with fireworks to music at 7pm. Food stalls, mulled wine, fairground rides and other games, including fire eater entertainer. Entrance on the gate: £6.50 adults, under 15s £3.50, under 3s free. Car parking is for disabled badge holders only.