The Stratford Herald ..... Out today!
IN this week's Herald we have two exclusive stories, one concerning the future of Stratford Artshouse and another revealing the latest big name set to work with the RSC.
A Stratford District Councillor has also answered difficult questions about his council tax affairs, while details about the potential return of Stratford’s big wheel are revealed.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- Protests over multi-academy trust plans
- Profile feature on KES headmaster Bennet Carr
- Kineton housing plans attract objections
- Knifeman jailed following police standoff
- Unique makeover studio opens
- Your chance to win Magic Alley prize
- Historian David Starkey talks to us ahead of his talk at Stratford Artshouse
- Job cuts at the county council
- Brexit bus set to roll into town
- The latest news from the business community on our Business Matters page
- Stratford Town defender stresses the importance of clean sheets
All this and more, just 75p!
Download your copy here.