Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Stratford-upon-Avon mum warns of temporary ‘fun’ tattoo that might scar her nine-year-old son for life

A DISTRAUGHT Stratford mum has warned parents to beware temporary tattoos after fears her young son is scarred for life.

Monika Shakesheff told how a ‘fun’ henna tattoo for nine-year-old Ollie while the family were holidaying in Turkey turned into a nightmare.

Ollie chose a 10cm wolf pattern on the left-hand side of his chest but although he had a patch test beforehand, by the time they returned to their Bridgetown home, his skin was itching and “oozing yellow liquid”.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More