Multi-million pound site to bring 50 jobs
Published: 15:51, 25 January 2018
A HUGE investment in rail testing facilities in Stratford-upon-Avon could create up to 50 local jobs.
Download a copy of this week's Herald HERE for the full story.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- Stratford-on-Avon MP Nadhim Zahawi on the Presidents’ Club fundraising gala scandal that he has been caught up in.
- We visit the community on our patch that is nominated for UK Village of the Year.
- Brave shopkeeper talks about the moment he tackled armed raiders.
- Restaurant thieves steal charity collection box.
- Major shake-up of four Stratford school announced.
- Ex-pilot back in court on estranged wife’s murder charge.
- Villages unveil their new community hall.
- Rail deal to deliver major jobs boost.
- Residents’ bid to block huge housing development.
- Ice cream firmed saved from collapse.
- District council ends legal bid to save hospital services.
- First of our new ‘Profile’ series of interviews.
- WIN tickets to see David Walliams’ Auwful Auntie live show AND a signed book.
- Stars line up to pay tribute to RSC founder.
- Interview with RSC artistic director as A Christmas Carol is lined up for 2018 return.
- Young entrepreneur up for national app award – plus more business news on our latest Business Matters page.
- Weekly What’s On Guide.
- 11-page property guide.
- We speak to Stratford Town’s wanted man Ben Stephens, his teammates and manager as he edges closer to pro del.