In today's Herald . . .
Also in this week's Herald:
- A former Broadway star's offer to Stratford of a Shakespeare statue.
- The latest on the Hatton Park murder trial.
- Details of possible solutions to Stratford's traffic problem.
- GP supports retired farmer's cabin campaign.
- We speak to a friend of astronaut Major Tim Peake.
- Second candidate declared to be the next Warwickshire Police and Crime Commissioner.
- Public meeting to discuss new waste plant in Preston-on-Stour.
- Three more Pride of Stratford Award finalists are profiled.
- An interview with young Blues musician, Jack Blackman.
- Gateway development moves forward.
Plus lots more - all for just 65p.