In today's Herald. . .
BRUMMIE comic Jasper Carrott has spoken to the Stratford-upon-Avon Herald this week to back efforts by villagers to block the departure of the landlord of their pub - see this week's front page to find out why.
Also this week, we exclusively reveal the winner of the coveted 2016 Pragnell Prize, which will be presented at this year's Shakespeare Birthday Celebrations in April.
Also in this week's Herald:
- Bards Walk redevelopment gets the go ahead.
- Air accident investigators publish report into crash that killed Alcester couple a year ago.
- Groups share £10,000 to host Queen's street parties.
- Herald poll reveals thumbs down for big wheel.
- Clean up after last week's floods.
- Man jailed for robbing pensioner, 81.
- Pictures from Ragley Hall mud run.
- Stratford Town need a point to stay up - Adams.
- Axe-wielding man arrested in Chipping Campden.
- Interview with EastEnders star Shane Richie.
- Hotel groups cools on Falcon name change.
- Wellesbourne Airfield campaign continues.
- We review shows by Stratford School and KES.
- WIN an annual pass to Hatton Adventure world AND a
Pure Tone Kahana Soprano Ukulele worth £59 courtesy of Musicroom.
All this and much more, all for just 65p.