In today's Herald . . .
TODAY is the day we reveal who won the five-way race to get a feature on the latest Monopoly special edition. Stratford-upon-Avon is up against neighbouring Leamington Spa and Warwick, and Shrewsbury and Gloucester. See the result in today's paper.
We also report this week on the closure of the Ken Kennett Centre and the findings of a radar scan of Shakespeare's grave.
In other news:
- Villages' new magic vicar.
- We speak to Horrible Histories creator Terry Deary.
- Pair avoid prison after mum and young son threatened with an axe,
- Town mourns loss of decorated war veteran.
- Safety warning at new sports centre.
- Two charged after gun stand-off.
- Wellesbourne Airfield campaigners vow to fly on.
- Cattle Market homes get the go ahead.
- Big wheel planning application goes in.
- We review Hamlet at the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- WIN tickets for the Sea Life Centre in Birmingham.
- In sport, Stratford Racecourse forced to call off Easter meeting.
- Plan your week with our What's On Guide.
All this and more for just 65p.
FREE In next week's Stratford-upon-Avon Herald: April Focus magazine featuring a five-page feature on Lancelot 'Capability' Brown's work in Warwickshire. WIN tickets to enjoy his landscapes at Compton Verney, Ragley Hall, Warwick Castle and other stately homes.