In this week's Herald . . .
PICK up a copy of this week's Stratford-upon-Avon Herald to find out why anti-relief road campaigners have been accused by a local politician this week of 'shooting themselves in the foot'.
Also in this week's Herald:
- The first of a three-part special report on the state of the high street.
- Six pages of pictures and reports from the Shakespeare Celebrations, including an exclusive report from the annual Birthday Lunch.
- Hear from the two local companies that have won Queen's Awards.
- We celebrate with new National Lottery millionaire Aaron Fawden from Lower Quinton.
- Vandals strike at two more sports clubs in Shipston-on-Stour.
- In court, a man is jailed for threatening to burn down his ex-partner's Bidford-on-Avon home.
- District council approves £2.5million spending on special projects, the setting up a company to built its own houses, and backs a pledge on anti-Semitism.
- Another secondary school has announced its intention to join a multi-academy trust - find out which one.
- There is also news on a big cash boost to Chipping Campden School's expansion, find out what's planned.
- In arts, we review Lillies on the Land at The Bear Pit, two Orchestra of the Swan performances, and MAD at The Dream Factory in Warwick.
- WIN a stay in one of the new luxury glamping pods at Wootton Park in Wootton Wawen.
- In sport, we speak to Tom Rance as he leaves his role as Stratford RFC's director of rugby.
- What's On Guide.
- 23-page property guide.
All this and more for just 80p!
Download a copy HERE.