In this week's Herald . . .
AN action group has been set up by tenants of Orbit housing association after they described problems they have been experiencing as reaching 'tipping point' - full story on this week's front page.
Also in this week's Herald:
- Tributes paid to Avon victim as riverside memorial grows.
- Guild Chapel wins John Betjeman prize.
- First clues emerge over future of BHS.
- Rare sketch found in Shakespeare archives goes on display.
- Town's oldest primary school to change its name.
- Charity wins Queen's Award.
- Rail shuttle 'needs further investigation' - says report.
- Council rejects call to revoke planning permission.
- Grammar school admission error revealed.
- Eco-campaigners launch straws and forks campaign.
- Relief road compensation call rejected.
- Homelessness back on the agenda.
- Investigations continue into sexual assault.
- Primary school unveils new playground - full story on our latest Education Matters page.
- Photos from Scuttlebrook Wake in Chipping Campden, Wootton Wawen Summer Fête, Stratford Studio Art Club annual show and Discover:Gather:Give.
- New Stratford Town manager reveals more about his plans.
- WIN tickets and backstage tour at Cirque Berserk in Coventry.
- What's On Guide.
- 15-page property section, jobs and items for sale.
All this and more just 80p!
Download a copy HERE