In this week's Herald . . .
POWER plant proposals fuel village campaign - that's the headline on our front page as two villages begin their battle against a gas-fired power station between Stratford-upon-Avon and Alcester.
Also in this week's Herald:
- Parents' anger as leisure centre announces creche closure.
- We speak to all of the local people named on the Queen's Birthday Honours List.
- Five-year-old eyeing climb up Mount Snowdon.
- Stratford primary school name changes divides parents.
- Football club fraudster ordered to hand over pension cash.
- Photos from: Alcester Court Leet Street Market, Wellesbourne Street Fayre, Snitterfield Fête, 1st Shottery Scout Group Summer Fête, and Binton Crank-up.
- Mum wins battle for son's memorial.
- Teenager back in court on another assault charge.
- Full steam ahead for Shakespeare Express train company's plans.
- Village launches £50,000 bid to buy their own CCTV.
- New Starbucks and Subway sites rejected.
- Five-page spotlight on Stratford's independent traders.
- RSC protestors back in town for 'rebel festival'.
- WIN tickets to Battle Proms and Ragley Hall.
- We review first Longborough Festival Opera performance.
- Stratford Town FC's star man commits future to club.
- Weekly What's On Guide.
- 11-page property guide.
All this and more - just 80p!
Download a copy HERE