In this week's Herald . . .
WE have some exciting news coming out of Stratford-upon-Avon College this week as its revival continues at a fast past - see the Herald's front page for the full EXCLUSIVE story.
Also inside this week:
- Find out why Stratford Town Trust chief executive has quit the high profile role.
- Orbit housing bosses agree to meeting with tenants' group.
- Cotswolds Distillery raise £3million of crowding funding investment in a week - we speak to the MD Daniel Szor.
- Controversial multi-academy trust plan is dropped after primary school pulls out.
- Anti-power station campaigners get support from Campaign to Protect Rural England.
- Thousands descend on Rail Live show at Long Marston.
- RSC protestors project anti-BP image on side of theatre.
- EXCLUSIVE We go behind the scaffolding to see how The Falcon Hotel restoration is going.
- Primary school pupils take part in careers day - lots of pictures on our Education Matters special.
- PICTURES from: Village fêtes in Luddington, Barton and Haselor, Kineton Music Festival, Wellesbourne Allotments Open Day, Alcester's annual Garden Walkabout, and a fundraising fun day at the Pen and Parchment pub in Stratford.
- In arts we review Hayfever at The Bear Pit, DNA at Stratford-upon-Avon School, and reveal the winner of Shipston Proms Fame Contest.
- In sport, Nick Ballinger is named new FC Stratford boss.
- WIN a VIP night out to see Matilda The Musical at the Birmingham Hippodrome.
- Weekly What's On Guide.
- 13-page property section.
All this and more just 80p - download a copy HERE