In this week's Herald . . .
PLANS have emerged for a big development that will bring food and drink producers together on a former fruit farm for a project that has been described as being an 'imaginative, rural business venture' - full story on this week's front page.
Also in this week's Herald:
- Questions asked over key workers' flats.
- New owner makes move to buy Wellesbourne Airfield.
- Jail for man who shot teenager in drugs revenge.
- Plans revealed for Chipping Campden School's new performing arts theatre.
- Estate agent guilty of fatally stabbing wife.
- Licence bid for new bar in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Marina plans still on the table.
- PICTURE SPECIAL Three pages of pictures from tenth Stratford-upon-Avon River Festival.
- Government cash to prevent homelessness.
- Second tourist information centre to open.
- Shipston-on-Stour Proms is 20.
- WIN tickets to The Game Fair at Ragley Hall.
- Double swoop by new Stratford Town FC boss.
- What's On Guide.
All this and more for just 80p!
Download a copy HERE