In this week's Herald . . .
THE first pictures that give an indication of how Stratford-upon-Avon's Canal Quarter will look are on our front page this week.
We also have the latest twist in the battle to keep Wellesbourne Airfield open.
Also in this week's Herald:
- Charities share £600,000 of Town Trust money.
- Changes planned to key bus route.
- Charity Commission called in over Greig Hall future.
- Re-vote survey results published by Stratforward BID.
- Town Trust house sale falls through.
- Pre-school branded 'unsafe' by Ofsted.
- Top jobs go at the RSC.
- Hundreds oppose power plant.
- Former school head teacher and deputy cleared over missing money.
- Festival to celebrate Alcester's links with Warwick Castle owner.
- WIN picnic for two at Hathaway Tea Room in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- New signings confirmed for Stratford Town.
- 11-page property section.
- Latest jobs.
- Weekly What's On Guide.
All this and more for just 80p! Download a copy HERE