In this week's Herald. . .
THERE has been a chorus of disapproval on both sides of the issue of buskers in Stratford-upon-Avon - with the performers themselves angry over measures that control them and residents who say they want a bit of peace and quiet!
See this week's front page for the full story - also in this week's Herald:
- Council names new executive director.
- Police under pressure over car meet-ups.
- New swan protection signs get the thumbs down.
- Estate agent jailed for murdering wife.
- Quarry campaigners vow to fight on after new strategy published.
- Revised plans for town centre pub revealed.
- Airfield fighting fund tops £20,000.
- Orbit bosses faces YOUR questions over customer service complaints.
- PICTURES from summer events in Henley-in-Arden, Shipston-on-Stour, Ebrington, The Shakespeare Hospice, Alderminster, Lighthorne Heath, Stratford Primary School and FabFest.
- Sleepout planned to help homeless charity.
- Jail for young driver who left mum with serious injuries.
- We preview Warwick Folk Festival.
- Four head teachers retire.
- In sport, prestigious award for Stratford Town FC welfare officer.
- In arts, we speak to artist Nick Joly about his miniature exhibition of work.
- WIN a Shakespeare colouring book.
- Weekly What's On Guide.
- Latest jobs.
- 13-page property section.
All this and more - just 80p.
Download a copy HERE