Funding for community and voluntary projects
The partners are looking to fund community and voluntary sector projects primarily up to the value of £10,000 for a one year contract, with the possibility of a one year extension – subject to satisfactory performance up to 50 per cent of funding for year two, subject to funding availability.
Statutory or national organisations or individuals who are working in a partnership led by local ‘not for profit’ groups and/or town and parish councils in relation to the specific project that funds are being requested for can still apply, so long as the project focuses and is based in Warwick and/or Stratford District.
Projects should address one or more of the outcomes below:
- Reduction in unhealthy lifestyle behaviours including (but not limited to) smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
- Promotion of activities that reduce obesity related long term conditions, e.g. increase healthy eating and/or physical activity.
- Increased utilisation of outdoor space for exercise/health.
- Reduction of unplanned hospital admissions and supporting people to stay happy, healthy and well in their homes.
- Reduction in social isolation – people reporting they have as much contact as they would like.
- Improved self-reported mental wellbeing – using Warwick and Edinburgh Mental Wellbeing Scale.
The bidding process ends at 12 noon on 30th October 2015.