Posted: 03 June
Headteacher: Mrs Jacqui Cornell
Clerk to the Governors
The Governing Body is fully involved in the School and plays a significant role in its success. The Clerk will be accountable to the Governing Body, and will need to work effectively with them, the Chair of Governors and Headteacher.
The Clerk’s main role is to provide professional clerking services to the Governing Body and its committees. They will:
• Be able to take accurate minutes for distribution
• Collate and distribute agendas and associated paperwork in advance of meetings
• Be available to take minutes at all meetings throughout the year, up to 24 meetings per year usually on a Wednesday evening
• Provide procedural and legal advice and guidance
• Attend relevant training events
Experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
Please apply by completing the application form on our website: http://www.sggs.org.uk/main-school/discover/join-us-/-vacancies
This should be emailed to email@example.com
Application deadline: 9.30am on Monday 14th June 2021
Interviews to be held week commencing 28th June 2021 Starting: New term September 2021
For further details please refer to vacancies webpage or call Jane Wright on 01789 293759
This school is committed to safeguarding, equality of opportunity, and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check will be required.