In today's Herald...
A PUBLIC meeting was held earlier this week as concern emerged about the intended route of a long-talked about relief road through Stratford-upon-Avon to serve the huge housing development in the pipeline at Long Marston Airfield.
We have the full story in this week's front page, along with fears for four town centre shops and a protest over what the future holds for one of Stratford's oldest homes.
Also in this week's Herald:
- Quentin Willson's first monthly column for the Herald.
- Pictures from the Festival of Motoring.
- An interview with children's author Julia Donaldson.
- A campaign to raise money in memory of a former serviceman swindled out of thousands of pounds by the boss of the care home where he lived.
- Rumours of a buyer for Wellesbourne Airfield dismissed.
- Stratford charity to appear on Monopoly board.
- Shakespeare Express back on track.
- Pubs enjoy costly refurbishments.
- WIN afternoon tea at The Stratford hotel.
- End-of-season awards at Stratford Town FC.
- Winning start for Stratford Cricket Club.
All this and more, for just 65p.