Get your entry in for the Stratford Herald Business and Tourism Awards 2022
BUSINESSES in the Stratford district are invited to celebrate their success at the Stratford Herald Business and Tourism Awards 2022.
The nomination process is open to firms, small and large, to recognise their achievements in a wide range of areas – from family-run independents and restaurants to large-scale employers that go the extra mile to look after their staff.
There are also categories for charities, tourist attractions, green-thinking firms and one company will walk away with the title of the district’s business of 2022.
The Business and Tourism Awards, sponsored by Stratford District Council, are looking for more businesses to enter. It’s a simple process, just log onto www.iliffemediapromotions.co.uk/stratford-herald-awards to enter.
We are also pleased to announce that we have two new sponsors. Lodders, the Stratford-based law firm which has offices across the region, is the sponsor of the Best Customer Experience, while Shakespeare’s England, the destination management organisation which promotes south Warwickshire and its businesses, is supporting the Team of the Year category.
Herald editor Andy Veale said: “We’re grateful to all of our sponsors who have supported the awards.
“The idea behind the Herald launching the Business and Tourism Awards is to highlight all of the great work that’s going on the district – from small, start-up companies through to those well-established firms that are still innovating and providing great service to their customers.
“Entering the awards is an easy process, but time is running out – get your entry in soon, and we look forward to meeting all of the finalists at the Crowne Plaza in October.”
The categories are:
- Best Independent Retailer, sponsored by Stratforward BID
- Best Family Business, sponsored by First Choice Nursing
- Best Customer Experience, sponsored by Lodders
- Best New Business
- Best Online Business, sponsored by Daimon Barber
- Best Green Business, sponsored by Orbit
- Best Innovation
- Charity of the Year, sponsored by Stratford Town Trust
- Top Attraction, sponsored by Stratford Crowne Plaza
- Best Restaurant
- Best Pub/Bar
- Community Support Award, sponsored by Stratford-upon-Avon School and Sixth Form
- Employee of the Year
- Team of the Year, sponsored by Shakespeare’s England
- Employer of the Year, sponsored by Stratford College
- Stratford-upon-Avon’s Business of 2022, sponsored by Shakespeare Martineau
Expert judges will help shortlist the finalists and they will be invited to the Crowne Plaza hotel on 27th October where the winners will be revealed at a gala dinner.
The deadline for entries is Friday, 9th September.