THIS week’s Stratford-upon-Avon Herald pays tribute to the district’s residents made the ultimate sacrifice in wartime.
We have a three-page picture special from Remembrance Day events across the area, as respects were paid on the 100th anniversary of the end of the First World War.
We also focus on the story of Second World War hero Owen Scott, one of the last remaining Lancaster Bomber pilots, who passed away recently.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- Wellesbourne to lead Europe in driverless car development.
- More Stratford to London trains planned.
- Public gives its verdict on Stratford’s South Western Relief Road.
- Date set for airfield appeal.
- Great Ofsted news in Henley.
- Win festive fair tickets.
- Police HQ up for sale.
- Sir Ian McKellen announces new show at RSC.
- All the latest sport news from across the district.
All this and more for just 80p