£100million – that’s the cost of a package of road improvements that the company behind plans to build 4,000 homes on Long Marston Airfield may have to pay for to secure planning permission.
Read the full story on the front page of this week’s Stratford-upon-Avon Herald.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- First interview with the new chief executive of the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust.
- First pictures of the proposals for a revamp of Lucy’s Mill Bridge.
- First pictures of the retirement complex on the former Henley-in-Arden college site.
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council has seized control of the Greig Hall in Alcester.
- Bid to delay children’s centre closures fails.
- Pictures from Christmas lights switch-ons in Stratford, Alcester, Bidford and Wellesbourne.
- £9million luxury holiday lodge park proposed for land at Stratford Armouries.
- Former Warwick School master let off over teenager affair.
- Shakespeare Hospice banks £10,000 Christmas care visits grant.
- WIN tickets to Midwinter Magic Dance-Circus Spectacular at Shakespeare’s New Place.
- December’s Focus magazine FREE inside: interview with Adrian Edmondson and win a cheese platter.
All this and more just 75p.
Download a copy HERE