STRATFORD-UPON-AVON College is back in the headlines with the findings of an investigation into its near financial collapse and sudden departure of former principal Nicola Mannock having now been published – full story on this week’s front page.
There’s also the fallout from the on-stage protest at the Royal Shakespeare Company last week and we confirm the candidates who will contest the Stratford-on-Avon constituency at next month’s snap General Election. There’re four familiar faces and one notable absence.
Also this week:
- Former deputy headteacher jailed over historical sexual abuse.
- Pictures from last weekend’s Stratford Festival of Motoring.
- First moves made in building of new relief road and huge housing estate.
- Family firm earns second Queen’s Award.
- Win relaxing spa day and lunch for two at the Chesford Grange Hotel in Kenilworth.
- Building of new hospital gathers page.
- Fishing lake remains closed after disease outbreak.
- Immigration officers raid local restaurant.
- Businessman’s frustration of Shakespeare statue stalemate.
- Beaudesert Castle rebuilt in Henley-in-Arden.
- Guesthouse up for ‘friendly face’ award.
- FREE May Focus magazine with stay and dinner at Ettington Park Hotel to be won.
All this and more for just 70p.
Download a copy here: http://bit.ly/2gM1Ofw