WELLESBOURNE Airfield dominates our headlines again this week — as the fight to save it hots up.
Read how: Stratford-on-Avon District Council is considering buying the airfield, celebrities support the campaign, and the Littlers, who own it, finally speak out.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- Schoolboy loses his battle with lymphoma.
- Nurse’s fear for the future of the NHS.
- Teenagers arrested after £3million market swoop.
- Cheese shop robbed in broad daylight.
- Man fined for begging in Stratford town centre.
- Pictures from Shakespeare Hospice Santa Run and other festive events.
- We shine a spotlight on new LGBT support group.
- Date set for former school playing field houses decision.
- WIN a luxury hamper.
- Check out our weekly What’s On Guide.
- We speak to BBC Coventry and Warwickshire’s panto fairy Jo Tidman and have news of a TV favourite’s starring role at the RSC next year.
- Stratford Town begin life without Richard Gregory with a comfortable win.
All this and more, just 70p!
CLICK HERE to buy an e-edition of the Stratford-upon-Avon Herald.