THE bulldozers are coming – it’s the news that flight school businesses at Wellesbourne Aifield have feared, but has finally come. Read the full story about what happens next in this week’s Stratford-upon-Avon Herald.
Were you at the Christmas lights switch-ons in Stratford, Bidford, Alcester, Wellesbourne or Kineton at the weekend? Look for yourself in our two-page picture special.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- Orbit underfire over maintenance and repairs backlog.
- Dad jailed after horrific abuse case.
- Julian Lloyd Webber becomes Shakespeare Week patron.
- Row over Alcester Nature Reserve.
- Teaching assistant jailed after fling with 15-year-old pupil.
- Pub helps to hit £7.5million hospital fundraising target.
- Suspected drink-driver bailed after policeman hurt.
- First Syrian refugee families arrive in Stratford.
- Henley college campus and Stratford firm sites up for sale.
- Granddad drove ten times over the legal limit.
- Council and charities shared £30,000 plastic bag fund.
- Back to back draws for Stratford Town as key player leaves.
- We speak to the cast of Toad of Toad Hall at the Bear Pit.
All this and more, jusy 70p!