FAMILY and friends have been paying tribute this week to Daniel Webb and Aaron Aston, the cousins who died in a two-car crash last Friday – read them on the front page of this week’s Stratford-upon-Avon Herald.
There’s TWO chances to win this week as we publish the first of ten tokens that you will need to stand a chance of winning a £700 Pashley bike and £300 worth of accessories, and we also have three family tickets to Warwick Castle this Halloween to giveaway.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- Teaching assistant in court on sexual offences charges.
- Council faces £67m budget cuts.
- Town man arrested after online grooming sting.
- Village hands over petition in quarry fight.
- Grammar school plan rejected.
- Herald reporter goes on beggar patrol with police team.
- Pictures from Stratford Town Centre Food Festival.
- Stratford hosts eighth business show.
- Where to enjoy a Macmillan World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
- First Mini joins Queen’s birthday parade.
- Holy Trinity Church takes its place on Monopoly board.
- Stratford Music Festival preview.
- Stratford Town hotshot talks about ‘stupid’ red card.
- October’s Focus magazine FREE inside.
All this and more for just 65p.
NEXT WEEK: Our school new starters pullout supplement.