ON this week’s front page we report on the proposed demolition of historic landmark Oversley Castle and we speak to the dad of local Olympic golden boy, Matt Gotrel.
There is also the news that Stratford Music Centre will no longer be closing and inside we have two chances to win – we have comedy night tickets to give away to Stratford-upon-Avon ArtsHouse and weekend tickets to new music festival Camper Calling at Ragley Hall.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- Timetable finally set for new marina project in Stratford.
- Anger at racist graffiti in Wellesboume.
- Readers have their say on Maison plan.
- Village shop raided in broad daylight.
- Pictures from Brailes Village Show, Ragley Hall Battle Proms, Great Shakespeare bike ride and the Bulldog Bash.
- Community groups share Town Trust cash.
- Masons Court is put back on the market.
- Taxi drivers to take English tests.
- Lower Quinton’s pub reopens under new management.
- Where to see Warwickshire Truck Convoy.
- Could B&Q be forced out of Stratford?
- Two pages of arts and entertainment.
- The best sports coverage in the area.
All this, and much more, for just 65p. Out on Thursday.