MAY Day! – On the front of this week’s Herald we have comprehensive reaction to the court ruling that will help shape the future of Wellesbourne Airfield.
We also have news on a possible name change for the Stratford-upon-Avon ArtsHouse and the latest on the controversial South Western Relief Road.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- Shipston-on-Stour fraudster jailed over supercar scam.
- Fred Winter to close Stratford-upon-Avon store.
- Stratford-upon-Avon Canal Quarter plans to go on show.
- Post Office branch to close for now.
- Former bank manager stole from Henley-in-Arden coach firm.
- Lucy’s Mill Bridge plan dismissed as ‘not viable’.
- Thieves target Alcester church.
- Bidford man jailed for child sex offences.
- First tenants move into The Old Toll House in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- PICTURES from summer fetes in Kineton, Tiddington, Henley-in-Arden, Bearley, and Stratford.
- JUNE PROFILE INTERVIEW with Stratford-upon-Avon Town Council clerk, Sarah Summers.
- WIN an overnight stay and dinner for two at The Stratford Hotel, which is set to become part of the DoubleTree by Hilton brand.
- We speak to the founder of The Love, Hope & Peace Journal, which was designed to heal rifts caused by the Brexit vote and Donald Trump’s election as US President.
- Special two-page preview of this weekend’s Stratford-upon-Avon River Festival.
- In sport, more on Ben Stephens’ transfer from Stratford Town FC to League Two Macclesfield Town as his former teammates return to training, and Stratford Cricket Club prepare for toughest test of the season so far.
- All the latest news from villages, clubs and societies.
- Jobs page.
- 13-page property section.
- Weekly What’s On Guide.
All this and more – just 80p! Download a copy HERE