WE have a number of eyewitnesses to events that led to a man’s body being pulled from the River Avon in Stratford-upon-Avon on Tuesday night and the latest from Warwickshire Police on the incident – full story on this week’s front page.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- EXCLUSIVE interview with the new operators of Stratford-upon-Avon ArtsHouse.
- Council to consider revoking planning application in what could prove a costly move.
- Office building damaged by lightning strike.
- Surveys show support for rail improvements.
- Call for funds to be set aside for relief road compensation.
- Police make huge cannabis haul.
- LEP cash handed to Birmingham Commonwealth Games.
- Study ordered into Cotswold National Park plan.
- PROFILE interview series: We speak to Stratford midwife leading national review.
- Pictures and report from RSC’s John Barton memorial night.
- Prominent hotel changes hands.
- WIN tickets to new RSC musical Miss Littlewood.
- EXCLUSIVE interview with new Stratford Town FC manager.
- FREE June Focus magazine: spotlight on people living and working locally, two-page what’s on guide, history feature, gardening tips, and WIN opera tickets.
- 11-page property guide.
- Weekly What’s on Guide.
All this and more just 80p! Download an e-edition HERE