THERE some startling news that will be of huge interest to people who are living along the proposed route of the controversial South Western Relief Road – full story on the front page of the Stratford-upon-Avon Herald this week.
We also celebrate former Stratford-upon-Avon and Alcester schoolboy Andrew Pozzi’s success at the World Indoor Athletics Championships and report on the latest on the campaign to keep the Stratford-upon-Avon ArtsHouse open.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- Hero mum Rachael Martin to get national honour.
- Big wheel set for approval?
- Two restaurants set to close.
- New sex abuse service launched.
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council reshuffle after sacking.
- Outspoken council leader ousted from Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) board.
- Town estate agent denies murder.
- Jail for drug driver who caused serious crash.
- Transport Strategy set for adoption.
- Peaceful demo as bid continues to save allotments.
- First empty house seized by council.
- Interview with comedian Kathy Lette and RSC actress Joan Iyiola.
- WIN chance to open new Magic Alley.
- We talk to owner of news sweet shop.
- City of Culture bid boss to speak at charity business lunch.
- Pictures special as the Beast from the East hits hard.
- All the news from villages and clubs across our patch.
- 11-page property section.
- The OVO energy Women’s Tour returns to Warwickshire.
All this and more, just 75p. Download a copy HERE.