A LETTER signed by hundreds of Stratford-upon-Avon students has been delivered to MP Nadhim Zahawi this week as he remains silent on the Presidents Club scandal – find out what it says in this week’s Herald.
We have the latest on three armed robberies across our patch and a fantastic buy-one-get-one-free reader offer at popular ice cream parlour, Hooray’s! Exclusive voucher on page 10.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- Town school revives playing field homes plan.
- Residents angry over relief road consultation gaffe.
- The latest on the bid to reopen the Greig Memorial Hall in Alcester.
- The fight goes on to save Wellesbourne allotments, find the outcome of this week’s meeting of an influential diocese committee.
- Tributes paid for Chipping Campden School teacher.
- Find out who was involved in a serious lorry crash in Ullenhall.
- Exclusive report on the Stratford Canal Quarter masterplan.
- Read a new strategy to deal with illegal traveller camps.
- A special report on a solution to the affordable housing shortage.
- Shell garage unveils refurbishment and expansion plan.
- More of our readers’ view on Nadhim Zahawi and the Presidents Club furore in a letters’ special.
- We have a review of the last Stratford College performance and the line up for this year’s Stratford Literary Festival.
- WIN an annual leisure club membership at a top Stratford hotel.
- All the latest news from our schools and colleges on our fortnightly Education Matters page.
- Stratford Rugby Club are looking for a new director of rugby – find out why on our back page.
- FREE February Focus magazine, featuring an interview with David Walliams, a look behind the scenes at Stratford Armouries Churchill exhibition, we visit the Townhouse in Stratford, and have TWO fantastic competitions.
All this and more, just 75p*
Download a copy HERE.
*E-edition does not contact the Focus magazine.