WE bring you a bagful of exclusives on the front page of this week’s Herald – and we can guarantee you won’t have read these stories anywhere else – including an exciting announcement about the latest new business moving into Bell Court.
We also bring you the latest developments from Stratford’s troubled college and news of a road closure on one of the main routes into town.
There’s also a comprehensive round-up of Remembrance Day services across the district as well as a look back at the fun of Bonfire Night last weekend.
- Two fraudsters from Shipston who have both been handed jail sentencesFilming at Holy Trinity Church for a slasher movie
- West Midlands mayor Andy Street’s views on Stratford’s economy and the West Midlands Combined Authority
- Latest flood testing rolled out in Stratford
- Education page – including the opening of Kineton High School’s new £2.5m science block
- Arts – We talk to Shakespeare Birthplace Trust for a fascinating insight to Tudor-style trends
- Sport – All the latest news and reports from the local sporting scene
- Competition – There are three family tickets to see Cinderella at Coventry’s Belgrade Theatre to be won – oh yes there are!
And all this for just 75p.
If you would prefer to buy an online edition of the paper just click here.