THERE’S the chance to have a first glimpse of detailed plans and pictures of the garden village at Long Marston Airfield on this week’s front page.
And we have tributes to the founder of the Royal Shakespeare Company, Sir Peter Hall, who died this week as the RSC announced a groundbreaking 2018 season with some familiar faces coming to Stratford-upon-Avon.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- Firm fined over illegal waste dump.
- MP defends BBC payment.
- Fishing shop owner devastated after £16,000 robbery.
- Council moves forward with plan to build its own houses.
- Shipston-on-Stour pair in court over failed bid to buy Hartlepool United.
- New TV detective series to be filmed in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Village shop hit by lightning.
- Record numbers sit 11+
- Four sets of twins at village school.
- Pictures from Heritage Open Weekend and Stratford’s Big 10k.
- Stratford-upon-Avon Cricket Club win to end relegation threat.
- Town ready for derby day in FA Cup after midweek drubbing.