PLANS have been revived to reopen a stretch of the River Avon to boats – but there are fears that it could bring an end to the life of one of the country’s most historic buildings – full story on this week’s front page.
Find out why this weekend’s Bulldog Bash will be extra special and we go behind the scenes at the new £22million Stratford Hospital, which is now fully up and running.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- Teen avoids prison after knife confrontation.
- Council hospital legal challenge fails.
- College merger consultation starts.
- Fresh objections to children’s centre closure threat.
- Bank, farm shop and shoe set to close.
- Driver wrestled from car by masked man.
- Man in court over One Stop robbery.
- Food Festival cut from three days to two.
- Stratford’s secrets revealed in new book.
- Young actors tread the RSC boards.
- Hurdler’s World Championships woe.
- Stratford Town aim for top ten finish.
- Second token in our London Calling competition.
- 15-page property section.
- Weekly What’s On Guide.
All this and more for just 70p.
Download a copy HERE