THE Brexit debate has been thrust front and centre, again, by the announcement of a snap General Election and a planned debate in Stratford-upon-Avon on the rights of EU citizens to remain in the UK – we report on both in this week’s Herald.
We get to the bottom of those rumours about the closure of two shops in the town centre, one of which has come as a huge surprise.
Also in this week’s Herald:
- We meet local London Marathon runners.
- Appeal after dead dog is found.
- Stranger warning as man approaches young boy.
- Fresh opposition to Stratford’s Transport Strategy.
- Driver admits to fatal crash.
- BAFTA nomination for RSC Live show.
- Buskers confrontation caught on camera.
- We speak to Full Monty star Mark Addy about his RSC role.
- Restaurant owners pledge to return historic plaques.
- WIN one of two £125 meal vouchers at Sabai Sabai in Stratford.
- FREE inside: our four-page preview to this weekend’s Shakespeare Celebrations.
All this and more, just 70p.
Download a copy from 9am on Thursday morning HERE